Multiple Pokemon SoulSilver questions? Yahoo Answers
How to evolve by stone in SoulSilver? 0 votes . 6,820 views. It has no effect on any of my pokemon. elemental-stone; soulsilver; asked May 18, 2010 by moonbeam edited Jun 14, 2010 by Pokemaster. You should be more clear what pokemon you're trying to evolve, and with which stone. commented May 19, 2010 by Pokemaster. 1 Answer. 10 votes . Best answer. Only some pokémon are able to evolve by... 13/04/2010 · For the first question, you should have a Dragonair level 50 and for the dark type, perhaps use a Golem level 50. For the second question, the fastest way to train is to call the Trainers that gave you their phone numbers, if you're lucky.
What are all the moves that prevent fleeing/switching
Upon entering Cherrygrove City, an old man will stop you and give you a tour of the city, but complains about how you can't keep up with him. The old man will show you useful locations around the city, including the Pokécenter, Poké Mart, and Ocean.... How to evolve by stone in SoulSilver? 0 votes . 6,820 views. It has no effect on any of my pokemon. elemental-stone; soulsilver; asked May 18, 2010 by moonbeam edited Jun 14, 2010 by Pokemaster. You should be more clear what pokemon you're trying to evolve, and with which stone. commented May 19, 2010 by Pokemaster. 1 Answer. 10 votes . Best answer. Only some pokémon are able to evolve by
How to get Heartgold/SoulSilver working? emulation
The Pokemon should be at level zero, and the information on it will be a bunch of trash symbols. Withdraw the clone and give it to the day care person. Take the clone back, and it should have a garbage can icon over it. It will cost 100 Pokemon dollars. Place the clone into the first slot of your party. Then go back to the PC. In the PC box, the game will read the glitch Pokemon and stop how to use ihpne x "Pokemon Crystal" doesn't stop with the eight badges that Johto has to offer; after you defeat the Elite Four, you'll ride the S.S. Anne all the way back to Kanto, where you can earn the classic eight badges from the first games.
Gold/Silver/Crystal Walkthrough PokeDream
I've been playing a lot of Pokemon SoulSilver lately and feel like ranting about how the AI in the game is a cheating bastard. First of all, I don't believe the AI in Pokemon has any reason to cheat. how to stop printer making ink smudges Pokemon Chikorita is a fictional character of humans. There is only single Creator of everything and anything All Pokemon are made up by humans based on real animals or existing objects. The stroies of Pokemon are all fictional and in most cases illogical or nonsense.
How long can it take?
How can you stop a Pokemon from Evolving in SoulSilver and
- How to Get All 16 Badges in "Pokemon Crystal" It Still Works
- Where Can I Catch Shellder In Soul Silver? Blurtit
- Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver/Cherrygrove City
- Are there any hold items/moves in Soul Silver that prevent
Soulsilver How To But Moves That Stop Peokemon From Escpaing
Pokemon Breeding can be a difficult thing to wrap your head around at first. Once you get the hang of it, you can breed for fun or to get a great Pokemon with top notch stats and special moves.
- After five generations of adding complexity to the actual Pokemon like IVs and EVs as well as practically tripling the amount of techniques, it's pretty much time to move to six moves. Lower the amount of PP if that's what's needed to make people stop whining, but PLEASE add some variety.
- the Pokemon that used mean look must still be in battle for the move mean look to work if you switch the Pokemon that used mean look out , the mean look's effect will wear off … hope i could help! T.A.S.N.
- The Azalea Gym is home to trainers who specialize in Bug type pokémon. The Gym Leader is Bugsy. Most of the pokémon that you will encouter in this gym are dual-typed, with Bug being the primary type.
- New Bark Town is a rather boring, quaint town, having only four buildings. The house to the east belongs to you and Mom, the house to the south belongs to your friend, the southwest house is home to another resident, and the big building to the north is Professor Elm's lab.