How to Control who sees your +1 activity in Google Plus
Press question mark to see available shortcut keys Manage your days and get proactive help from the Google Assistant, all with the convenience of a swipe > goo.gl/L2Do12. Show all 328 comments. Add a comment... 1300 plus ones. 1300 . 307 shares. 307 . Post has attachment. Google. Public 15w ?? #SearchIs20 ?? Explore popular searches over the last two decades in today's birthday video... Underneath your post description, but above the post activity where you can see +1's and comments, there's a toggle to display "Photo Details." Once opened, you can see the image dimensions, file name and file size. If it was an original photograph, you'll also see meta data about how the picture was taken.
Complete Guide to Google+ Collections
After you've shared a post, you can always go back to see who you shared it with. By looking at the post, you can tell if it was shared publicly, privately, with your domain, or with only you.... Adding Google+ to your Facebook Integration which adds a prominent call-to-action button to your post when it is seen in the Google+ stream. When someone clicks on the call to action button on an interactive post they are brought to the relevant page and can immediately take action. If a user clicks your interactive post on mobile and does not have the app installed, they are prompted to
Who can see your Google+ posts? Plus Your Business
You can embed public Google+ posts in your site or articles with just a few lines of HTML code. Your signed-in Google+ readers can +1 or comment on your post directly from your site or follow the author. Use of embedded posts is subject to the Embedded Content Policy. See more examples of different types of posts as an embed. Adding the embedded posts. Adding the embedded posts to your page how to check automatic transmission for wear How to Post & Manage Google Reviews. Writing a review on Google is a great way to help promote businesses online. It is also a wonderful way to encourage reviews on your
How to find and view the exact date and time of the post
Here's how to funnel all of your Google+ posts (or just the posts you want) over to Facebook or Twitter using IFTTT. Google doesn't make it easy to crosspost from other networks to Google+, but how to use google drive on mac Add old Google Plus posts to your collections too! You can send your past public posts to a collection of your choice. I know I have to go back and add a lot of posts to the proper collections, but Ill be very happy when Im done.
How long can it take?
Google+ Embedded Posts Google Developers
- How-to View All People Who +1'd Or Reshared Your Post In
- See who you shared a post with Computer - Google Support
- Who can see your Google+ posts? Plus Your Business
- How to Create a Post on Google+ dummies
How To See Your Google Plus Posts
How to Post & Manage Google Reviews. Writing a review on Google is a great way to help promote businesses online. It is also a wonderful way to encourage reviews on your
- Your Google+ posts have had a powerful influence to your Google network since Search Plus Your World debuted in January 2012. I've been tracking the behavior of a wide variety of my Google+ posts in non-personalized search for some time now, and I'm working up
- By Jesse Stay . Posting on Google+ is quite easy, and you can post text, links, photos, videos, and even your current location. However, you need to become familiar with a few things that are a bit different from social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- So how do you see how your posts are shared on Google Plus? The Google+ interface includes a concept called Ripples. It allows you to see who has shared your posts, who has re-shared them and a timeline of when that happened.
- 1) This is how I find my old posts: search in G+ using your name and some of the terms you used in the post or comment you are trying to find. 2) Use "word1 word2" if you remember two words you used next to