How to use spent on in a sentence wordhippo.com
found, only some of its clean and safe enough to drink. (10) A number of groups across the globe have spent decades helping people get better access to water.... I spent $30 on his birthday gift. They spend a lot on clothes and cars. I want to buy a new car, but I don't have much money to spend. Her willingness to spend freely made her popular among her friends.
How i Spent My Summer Vacation Junior Paragraphs Free Essays
Synonyms for spend time at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Find descriptive alternatives for spend time.... Difference between spent and spend • Spent is the thing of past where as spend is the thing taking place or will take place. • Spent finds a vast application in things, people, animals, and time where as spend is generally used for very limited things and that too that are measurable like time and money.
How do you use the word spend in a sentence Answers.com
Sentence pairs containing gastar translated in English and Spanish. Most of the sentences presented include audio of the sentence in Spanish, which allows you … how to use philips steam iron gc1010 This is a list of longest prison sentences ever given to a single person, worldwide. Listed are instances where people have been sentenced to jail terms in excess of a human lifetime.
How do you use uncontrollable in a sentence Answers.com
How to use spent in a sentence. Example sentences with the word spent. spent example sentences. Definitions . Synonyms . Sentences Sentence examples. Spent Sentence Examples. I spent enough time out here a few years ago. He wore a mask and spent a lot of time in the apartment. I spent forty minutes alone with the director and related all the situations where your uncanny tips were involved 50minutes how to win friends and influence people The specialty of Sunday remains in the fact that it comes to us only after a continuous work of six days. Thus it is natural for me to wait for this day eagerly as it provides my recreation and rest.
How long can it take?
How to use spend time in a sentence WordHippo
- Spend time/money on – Speakspeak
- How i Spent My Summer Vacation Junior Paragraphs Free Essays
- These Prisoners Spent The Longest Time In Solitary
- Sentence for spend Use spend in a sentence
How To Use Spent And Spend In A Sentence
The past participle of spend is spent. Find more words! Another word for Opposite of Meaning of Rhymes with Sentences with Find word forms Translate from English Translate to English Words With Friends Scrabble Crossword / Codeword Words starting with Words ending with Words containing exactly Words containing letters Pronounce Find conjugations Find names
- Use the following passage to answer the question. (1) Water is something most of us take for granted. (2) If we need a cold drink or want to take a shower, water is there.
- Spend the day using the 19 miles of hiking trails and 27 miles or carriage roads to see Hemlock Falls and Rahway River. Spend a day kayaking, canoeing or boating in the pristine waters off the island.
- English: spend English verb 'spend' conjugated. Conjugate another English verb Verbix is now available on Google Play. Support the free Verbix verb conjugation services
- 2/01/2019 · spend (third-person singular simple present spends, present participle spending, simple past and past participle spent) To pay out (money). He …