How do you use the word obstinate in a sentence Answers
adjective. firmly or stubbornly adhering to one's purpose, opinion, etc.; not yielding to argument, persuasion, or entreaty. characterized by inflexible persistence or an unyielding attitude; inflexibly persisted in or carried out: obstinate advocacy of high tariffs.... His obstinate resistance came to an end. He showed an obstinate refusal to admit that things were bad. Charlie, a delightful little gray mouse is shy, impulsive and sometimes obstinate. He was an obstinate man, clinging to a guitar twanging Christianity in the face of public opinion. No one was ever
Obstinate/Persistent/Persevering WordReference Forums
Found 21 sentences matching phrase "obstinate insistence".Found in 7 ms. Translation memories are created by human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes. They come from many sources and are not checked. Be warned.... How to use obstinates in a sentence. The obstinates list of example sentences with obstinates.
Obstinate Quotes Quotes about Obstinate YourDictionary
He showed an obstinate refusal to admit that things were bad. Charlie, a delightful little gray mouse is shy, impulsive and sometimes obstinate . He was an obstinate man, clinging to a guitar twanging Christianity in the face of public opinion. how to say dessert in french google translate 27/03/2006 · Elisabeth is an obstinate young woman, willful and thouroghly opposed to the will of her father, the vicar, that she should enter the lord's work when she comes of marriagble age-- that the kind of Jane Austen-y sentance that word frequents
Obstinately dictionary definition obstinately defined
How can I put and write and define obstinate in a sentence and how is the word obstinate used in a sentence and examples? 用obstinate造句, 用obstinate造句, 用obstinate造句, obstinate meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net. how to use spent and spend in a sentence Obstinate quotes from YourDictionary: The liberally educated person is one who is able to resist the easy and preferred answers, not because he is obstinate but because he …
How long can it take?
sentence with the word obstinate in it? Yahoo Answers
- to be obstinate Dutch translation - bab.la English-Dutch
- Obstinate definition and meaning Collins English Dictionary
- Use of the word obstinate in a sentence example fatLingo
- Obstinate used in a sentence" Keyword Found Websites
How To Use Obstinate In A Sentence
Use obstinacy in a sentence obstinacy sentence examples Sentences for obstinate. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post.
- My son was such an obstinate child, I'm glad to say he's grown out of it now. I tried to convince her to change her mind, but she was obstinate. he was obstinate to accept our … opinion during
- Obstinacy definition is - the quality or state of being obstinate : stubbornness. How to use obstinacy in a sentence. How to use obstinacy in a sentence. the quality or state of being obstinate : stubbornness; the quality or state of being difficult to remedy, relieve, or subdue…
- How can I put and write and define oscillate in a sentence and how is the word oscillate used in a sentence and examples? 用oscillate造句, 用oscillate造句, 用oscillate造句, oscillate meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.
- Sentence Examples 630, it was destroyed by the Frisians, who remained obstinately heathen. Unfortunately the other great families of Poland were obstinately opposed to any reform or, as they called it, any "violation" of the existing constitution.