RAYNOX DCR-150 & DCR250 High Quality Macro conversion lens
I use a raynox 150 in front of a panasonic 45-175 and it works great. The panasonic lens is an internal zoom, so I can highly change the magnification without the physical configuration changing. I went to the raynox solution after trying multiple legacy macro lenses as I couldn't justify the olympus 60 macro, but on legacy lenses focusing stopped down gets hard unless it's a very bright day.... Raynox (www.raynox.co.jp) is a unique, Japanese manufacturer of video and photography high-definition conversion lens. Raynox's product line includes telephoto, wide-angle, fish-eye, macro conversion lens and accessories.
Raynox for Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro Pro Canon
7/10/2009 · The Raynox Macro club How come you suggested DCR-150 instead of 250 when using 55-300? Because the DCR-250 vignettes horribly throughout the entire mid-range of the zoom. What you get with a 250 on a 55-300 is 1:2 macro and over 2:1 macro and nothing useable in between. The 150 doesn't vignette at all, and still goes all the way to about 1.5:1, which is quite enough. More …... Raynox DCR-150 Macro lens. Register the microscopic world around you with the DCR-150 Macro lens. The macro lens is ideal for capturing a dragonfly. This would not be possible without this super macro lens. It is a suitable solution for capturing Desktop Publishing materials. You can also take pictures of small logos or icons of a business card. The lens is designed to be used in combination
Camera Labs View topic - RAYNOX MACRO LENS DCR-5320PRO.
Super Macro Photography Tutorial – Canon PowerShot SX60 HS & Raynox DCR-150 Macro Lens. Last update on September 22, 2018 under PHOTOGRAPHY; In this video I’m going to walk you through what’s included with taking super close up macro photography using a digital camera and an attachable macro lens. The awesome thing about using a digital camera like this Canon PowerShot is that you … how to write 10 o clock 24/01/2016 · For your 300mm, use the DCR-150. The 250 will yield *extreme* magnification and be difficult to use. The 250 will yield *extreme* magnification and be difficult to use…
raynox macro lens eBay
raynox dcr-250 macro lens the lens is good and the plastic mount give me trouble every time i use the lens. now looking for a adapter ring so i can throw the cheap plastic adapter in the trash. the two small cleats (used to grasp the 67mm threads in the end of my nikon camera) align with the threads and cause it to misalign the lens. the design is flawed. carl how to tell of a stain is blood 24/01/2009 · raynox dcr 1850 Let’s start another blog! in this blog I will put some impressions, and I would like to receive suggestions and comments on photography. I’ll start with a minimal review of a raynox’s lens model dcr1850 pro.
How long can it take?
Extension tubes or Raynox DCR 150/250 for macro
- Raynox DCR-150 1.5x Macro Lens DCR-150 B&H Photo Video
- What lens do you use the DCR250 with? RAYNOX DCR250 Flickr
- Raynox DCR-150 Macro Snap-On Lens rentacross.com
- Raynox DCR-150 or Raynox DCR-250 Conversion Lens???
How To Use Raynox Dcr-150
The lens includes a snap-on universal mount suitable for 52mm to 67mm filter size. DCR-150 Macro lens obtains the maximum macro magnification power when set at the most telephoto position of zoom lens.
- Product Description. The lens includes a snap-on universal mount suitable for 52mm to 67mm filter size.DCR-150 Macro lens obtains the maximum macro magnification power when set at the most telephoto position of zoom lens.
- Product Information. The lens includes a snap-on universal mount suitable for 52mm to 67mm filter size. DCR-150 Macro lens obtains the maximum macro magnification power when set at the most telephoto position of zoom lens.
- 25/01/2011 · I use the DA L 55-300 zoom and Raynox 150. Take a look in my album here to see an example of how large that makes a dime. Those are full photos, adjusted to meet filesize requirements but not cropped. If you require more magnification try the 250, otherwise go with the 150.
- 19/02/2011 · Just to share as myself also started to use Raynox 250 not long ago. For still object, not much of a problem as you can mount you camera on a tripod and take your time on focusing. For still object, not much of a problem as you can mount you camera on a tripod and take your time on focusing.