Loos & Co. Rod Rigging Gauge RT-10 and RT-11
Manufactured of rugged anodized aluminum, this gauge is corrosive resistant and will give years of service. Detailed operating instructions are included with each tension gauge. Higher accuracy and easier to use than standard models.... 3/06/2016 · A Loos gauge - or a set of verniers, like mentioned above - is an invaluable tool to get your rig to a known place before you leave the dock. The alternative is leaving the dock an hour earlier to make a bunch of observations under sail and then adjust it at sea.
Rig Tension Gauges from TridentUK
The Loos Professional Model tension gauges provide the basis for accurate and repeatable tuning of boat standing rigging. The gauges are simple to use and ruggedly constructed to …... The Loos economy tension gauge takes the guesswork out of cable tension adjustment. It's especially designed for accurate, repeatable tuning of a sailboat's standing rigging. Manufactured of rugged anodized aluminum, the gauge is corrosion-resistant and will provide years of service. Note: The intended use of this gauge is to be used on 302/304 1x19 Stainless Steel cable in appropriate sizes....
Loos Pro Gauge 2.5-4mm Accessories - Enterprise
How to Use Electrical Wire Connectors What You'll Need. Wire Stripper Wire Cutter different types of wire connectors. Some crimp on, while others simply slide on. The steps below, will explain how to use the most common type: the twist-on wire connector. Step 1 – Turn Off the Power . To avoid dangerous electrical shocks always turn off the power before working on any wiring project. Step how to start a fashion blog website If you’re using a weighted gauge canner, remove the weight. If you’re using a dial gauge, remove the petcock. Heat the canner over high heat until steam is escaping. Allow the steam to vent for about 10 minutes. Reattach the weight or the petcock and bring the …
Document1 The Anne Marie
3/06/2016 · A Loos gauge - or a set of verniers, like mentioned above - is an invaluable tool to get your rig to a known place before you leave the dock. The alternative is leaving the dock an hour earlier to make a bunch of observations under sail and then adjust it at sea. how to make a work shirt look good An affordable yet accurate hands-free method of checking the tension of your standing rig. This version of loos tension gauge offers higher accuracy and is easier to use than the standard models.
How long can it take?
Loos Pro Rig Tension Gauge (2.5-4mm Wire) PT1M Rig
- Loos Gauge Gear Anarchy - Sailing Anarchy Forums
- Loos gauge conversion mustoskiff.com
- Loos gauge worth owning? J/Boat Anarchy - Sailing
- PT Series Tension Gauges download.ts.it
How To Use A Loos Gauge
Considering purchasing a Loos PT-3 for rig tuning. The IP spec site indicates a need for the PT-2 for use on the 1/4" backstays on IP35. The Loos website indicates the PT-3 can be use …
- with a loos gauge i think there are 3 sizes. most here would use a loos gauge 2 from memory(5-8mm wire) im doing some tuning today so ill take a pic of the box rumblefish TAS
- toos Ttnsaon The Loos tension gauge takes the guesswork out of cable tension adjustment. It's especially designed for accurate, repeatable tuning of a sailboat's standing rigging.
- This gauge measure tension over a range of approximately 5% to 25% of the breaking strength of the cable and provide an accuracy of + or -5% Features Easy to use
- Rig Tension Gauges; Rig Tension Gauges. Sort By Show. Superspars ISP rig gauge. £56.90. In Stock Add to Loos Pro Gauge 5-7mm. Regular Price: £163.60 . Now: £147