Using concur in a sentence keyword-suggest-tool.com
The employee, on the other hand, cannot really use the phrases I concur or I do not concur because they sounds odd in adverserial situation as a direct statement. However, if the employee wanted to be dry about it he could say,... Use acquiesce in a sentence Melissa decided to acquiesce and let her husband choose their ski trip vacation instead of her usual preference of a tropical destination. verb
Confirm Synonyms Collins English Thesaurus
In Alabama, at least 10 jurors must concur. A retrial happens if the jury deadlocks. Nebraska is the only state in which the sentence is decided by a three-judge panel. If one of the judges on the panel opposes death, the defendant is sentenced to life imprisonment. Montana is the only state where the trial judge decides the sentence alone. In all states in which the jury is involved, only... Contour in a sentence up(0) down(1) because of widespread application of contour effect modeling technique using contour model. (14) The method of judging relationship between the contour islands in monolayer slice was improved to increase the rate of discrimination accuracy in the procedure of transforming NC codes. (15) Then, an contour extraction algorithm was used to remove the inner
concur Definition of concur in English by Oxford
22/08/2004 · Dear Teacher, Which sentence is correct ? I don't know that I concur in your decision to try and run for office. OR I don't know that I concur with your decision to try and run for office. how to set up permissions samba Concur in sentence keyword after analyzing the system lists the list of keywords related and the list of websites with related content, in addition you can see which keywords most interested customers on …
Contour in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote
You do not have to wait for an hours and hours make sure to concur that you are with young one. A pregnancy test is maybe the best invention of the modern age as it can get allows such great convenience at the small expenditure. — and you taking a lot of pee breaks. how to use spent and spend in a sentence The definition of acquiesce is also included to help you understand the word in a sentence. Examples of Acquiesce in a sentence. The definition of acquiesce is also included to help you understand the word in a sentence. EnglishSentences.com . Acquiesce in a Sentence. Acquiesce as a Verb. Definition: to agree or express agreement; to concur. Sentences. The band acquiesced to the request for
How long can it take?
Concur Quotes Quotes about Concur YourDictionary
- Concur Quotes Quotes about Concur YourDictionary
- Nonconcur Definition of Nonconcur by Merriam-Webster
- STATE v. HATHAWAY 727 P.2d 1272 (1986) leagle.com
- Confirm Synonyms Collins English Thesaurus
How To Use Concur In A Sentence
To call a Constitutional Convention it is necessary that a majority popular vote concur in the demand therefor of two-thirds of the members of each house of the General Assembly.
- Let us further suppose that their country should concur, both in this favorable opinion of their merits, and in their unfavorable opinion of the convention; and should accordingly proceed to form them into a second convention, with full powers, and for the express purpose of revising and remoulding the work of the first.
- Definition of concur from the Collins English the verb is active. The postman delivers hundreds of letters every day. The subject of an active sentence is also the person or thing that carries out Read more about 'Active and passive' Word of the day: icebreaker. a vessel with a reinforced bow for breaking up the ice in bodies of water to keep channels open for navigation . See full
- The scientist said, "I concur with his findings." To concur is to agree. You can concur with a conclusion, a decision, an action, or an opinion. The word 'concur' is a verb, meaning to have the
- I thoroughly concur that you need to learn the endings very well; I'd even argue you need to learn the endings BETTER than the roots, because if you know the ending but not the root, you can always look up the root in the dictionary. Not knowing the ending makes it kinda hard; at the very least, there's a lot more manual searching through the dictionary.