FAQ Friends & Security Levels - LiveJournal
Being able to subscribe to an RSS feed for any LiveJournal weblog by adding /rss to the end of the URL is all well and good, but I’ve been grumbling for a while that the downside to that is that it won’t let you read protected “friends only” entries, as by pulling the RSS feed you’re not actually logged into the LiveJournal system.... Livejournal Friends-Only/Private Entries I'm very interested in this too, seems quite the challenge, I'd love to know how out of pure curiousity. If anyone knows or has some ideas to try, please share.
How to Create an Online Personal Journal Our Pastimes
LiveJournal. 1. When you look to the Journal, next to each of the posts there will be a "link". Click it. You would go to a with an address like this:... LiveJournal is a blogging platform that primarily allows users to create journals, upload posts and text. However, as part of the site, LiveJournal operates a popular celebrity gossip community named “Oh No They Didn’t!” (ONTD).
4 Useful Apps For Keeping Online Video Diaries Make Tech
A note is a short, private name, nickname, or description that you can assign to any other LiveJournal user. A note can only be seen by you, and can only be seen when you are logged in to your LiveJournal … ebeam edge+ how to use Real World Brooklyn's Transgendered Cast Member Should Set Her Livejournal to Private
Lesson 2. How to make a To Do List. To Do List
Public and Private on LiveJournal Sarah Michele Ford University of Massachusetts, Amherst Internet Research 5.0 21 September, 2004 Background – Two Observations Observation #1: The gap between the public sphere and the private sphere during the how to make lakes and waterfalls for model train set Real World Brooklyn's Transgendered Cast Member Should Set Her Livejournal to Private
How long can it take?
Blogger vs LiveJournal TrustRadius
- Viewing Friends-Only LiveJournal s Grown Up Geek
- How to set up Lineage 2 interlude server nitr0ix
- Thursday Tip How to search your LJ SluggoBear - LiveJournal
- Blogger vs LiveJournal TrustRadius
How To Set Livejournal Private
LiveJournal. Pretty much the same as Blogspot. It’s free and you have the option of keeping it private or you can share with others. WordPress.com Out of all the blogging platforms, I prefer WordPress (it’s what we use for Art of Manliness). You can get a free wordpress.com blog and start a journal with it. Use Gmail as a journal. This is an interesting idea. Schedule a time. Starting a
- You can send a private SMS message without displaying the sender number. You can use this if you want to tease a friend or if someone you work with can't receive private texts on a work phone number. You can use this if you want to tease a friend or if someone you work with can't receive private texts on a work phone number.
- In order to create a group in LiveJournal, If you have added no friends, Add your friends first. Choose Manage > Friends from the menu, and press "Edit Custom Friends Groups", or just follow this... Choose Manage > Friends from the menu, and press "Edit Custom Friends Groups", or just follow this...
- But at the beginning, the opposite was true. SUP set LiveJournal up as a separate subsidy in the United States. And those in charge of the service at SUP encouraged the passion and dedication of its users, fostering the community and continuing to help it grow.
- This journal is for your own private and personal use. If you want to share your thoughts with the world, get a Blogger or WordPress account. If you want to share your thoughts with the world, get