Can I use the Wii classic controller to play gamecube
The Wii has backwards compatibility with the Nintendo GameCube and features four GameCube controller ports, meaning GameCube games can be inserted into the disc slot and can be played on the Wii. This makes it the first home Nintendo console to provide official backwards compatibility with …... Classic Controller’s two analog sticks and pressure-sensitive shoulder buttons, it was not designed to be used with GameCube games. Pressure-sensitive buttons were not invented until the PS2 era
Can you use the Wii Classic Controller to play Gamecube
19/12/2009 · Best Answer: Unfortunately not, once a gamecube game is inserted it won't detect the classic controller and an old gamecube controller must be used in order to play gamecube games.... 5/02/2009 · Classic Game Room HD reviews the Wii Classic Controller for the Nintendo Wii video game console. Play games on the Virtual Console, WiiWare and games like Mario Kart with this Wii Classic
Classic Controller for Gamecube Games? Wii Forum - Page 1
19/02/2008 · You have to use gamecube controllers because the Wii Remote turns off after you load a gamecube game, and the Wii auto turns off it's wireless signal to the remote (bluetooth) so it can't connect even if you try it! how to turn on grid lines in excel mac Do note however that some games are not optimized for the gamecube controller and play a lot easier on the classic controller (SNES games notably) and the gamecube controller is the only controller that allows you to play gamecube games.
How to use wii classic controller to play GameCube games
Classic Controller can be used with the Virtual Console as well as with certain Wii and WiiWare games. Along with the Nintendo GameCube controller, the Classic Controller is one of the controllers required to play certain Virtual Console games, such as SNES or Nintendo 64 titles, which require more buttons than the Wii Remote. how to use oil control sheet Hi darkfritz. 2, I don't have dolphinbar myself, so I cant guarantee this will work. Try putting the dolphinbar in 'Mode 3' and then configuring the input in, controller configuration => Gamecube Controllers => standard controller => configure.
How long can it take?
Can you play GameCube games on a wii using the Classic
- List of Wii games compatible with GameCube controller
- Is Wii Classic Controller Compatible using Gamecube games
- Wii Classic Controller WII - Review - GameZone
- Wii Classic controller compatible games IGN Boards
How To Use A Wii Classic Controller On Gamecube Games
Do note however that some games are not optimized for the gamecube controller and play a lot easier on the classic controller (SNES games notably) and the gamecube controller is the only controller that allows you to play gamecube games.
- 18/01/2008 · Best Answer: No you can only use the gamecube controllers with gamecube games. The classic controller is only was made to use with the VC (virtual console) games that were with the Wii. You can buy a gamecube controller and use it with VC (virtual console) games too, but not all games support the gamecube
- The Wii Classic Controller Pro is an update of the original Classic Controller for Wii that allows players to enjoy both their favorite games from the Nintendo.
- This item is brand new and factory sealed. It is a generic brand of game controller compatible with the Nintendo Wii. This item is not made by Nintendo.
- 7/09/2014 · But if you don't want to use the Wii-mote/Nunchuk for gameplay, then you are going to miss out on a lot of the systems best games, especially first party Nintendo titles: Super Mario Wii, Galaxy 1 and 2, Metroid, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Punch Out, and many others do not support the classic controller.